Happy 2015! I wish you a blessed prosperous year. This entry is brought to you courtesy of a link-up by Natalie G.
1. Do you think you will be going to school at any point in 2015? If so for what?
Yes, God willing I will be completing my MSW degree in social work.
2. Will there be a job change for you in 2015?
I pray I will be able to find a job with my social work degrees this year. Whether it is case management or direct therapy, I’m open to all possibilities.
3. What adventure or event are you most looking forward to during this coming year?
Graduation, taking the LSW exam, attending K’s kindergarten graduation, possibly traveling to Florida for a blindness convention in July.
4. Do you think there will be a move to a new house/apartment/city/state/country in 2015?
I’m not sure if I’ll be relocating. Hopefully I can find a job in this area, but I’m willing to go where the jobs are, so we shall see.
5. What do you see as the direction of your blog in 2015? Design update plans? Link-ups coming down the pipes? More or less posts?
I want to participate in more link-ups, meet more bloggers, post more of my ramblings and find a person who can design the visual layout of my blog, so if you’re interested please get in touch.
6. If you could guarantee that one thing could happen this coming year what would it be?
God surely is going to force me to grow closer toward Him through whatever comes this year. I can guarantee I’ll go through ups and downs, but with the support of my friends and family I’ll make it to the other side.
Until next time,