NAS: SURVEY WEEK!
Although I’m a couple days late to the link-up party, here are my answers
- Where are you from? I’m from Central Pennsylvania and live outside of the yummy smelling town of Hershey.
- Where are you living? (If different from where you are from) Same place
- Are you in school or working? What kind of work do you do? Right my main job is looking for employment. I Braille business cards as a side job, but hope to work as a social worker in some capacity.
- If you are Catholic who is your Confirmation Saint? If you aren’t catholic who is your favorite saint or biblical figure. My Confirmation Saint is Elizabeth Ann Seton. During my teen years, I thought I wanted to go into education and I appreciated her deddication to our Blessed Mother.
- What is your favorite book, movie, or television show? I enjoy all types of books, so I’d have to say one of my many childhood faves is Heidi. I want to revisit this book in the near future.
- What is your favorite piece of year round clothing? Since I get cold easily, I love comfy hoodies.
- What are you reading right now? I’ve started a couple books. For Lent I am reading Lent with Pope Francis and a good read called Purple Hibiscus.
What is your favorite Bible Verse? John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- If you’ve done online dating, do you have any advice or experiences to share? Try not to automatically discount a possible match based on their initial profile. It’s sure an interesting place to meet people, and who knows maybe even a friend can come out of the experience. That’s my little take on online dating sites.
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? I enjoy blogging about life happenings, struggles, triumphs, advocacy related issues and blindness.
What is your favorite or most popular blog post? Why I am Passionately Pro-life
- In 140 characters or less share your best single-lady advice. (And if you want share it on twitter using the hashtag #Adviceforsingl Keep the faith, don’t give up hope on finding Mr. to-be-known and embrace all your life seasons.
- Until next time,